Our Saltersgate Infant School Parent Group
Saltersgate Infant School Parent Group Fundraising Committee – .
SISPG aim to:
- Develop effective relationships between the staff, parents and others associated with the school.
- Arrange events and activities that raise funds for equipment, resources and projects in school in order to enhance the education and experiences of the pupils in school.
- Organise events for the enjoyment of the pupils.
Expenditure may be used for the following purposes:
- Small gifts for children (eg Easter eggs);
- Refreshments, gifts, entertainment for children’s parties;
- Fund raising activities (eg raffles);
- Classroom materials and equipment;
- Lunchtime games/toys, children’s discos and entertainment.
- Theatre Companies.
In the main, funds are for the ‘extras’ not provided by the delegated school budget, that make our children’s learning experiences so much more fulfilling and exciting.
Why do we have a Fundraising Committee?
We are very fortunate at our school to have SISPG, which has been an integral part of the school community for many years. In its time SISPG has raised many thousands of pounds, which have been spent on providing equipment and resources to enhance our children’s experience and enjoyment of school. SISPG exists to provide closer links between home and school and it is an excellent way to bring staff, parents and friends together in support of the school and working towards a common goal. With the continued support of parents, carers and friends SISPG has always been a significant contributor to the overall success of our school.